This disused railway station behind Manchester Piccadilly is one of the city's rawest and most unique venues. Built at the turn of the 20th century, the station last saw a passenger train in 1960 and has stood empty since the 1970s as a ghostly relic of another time. In July 2013 the empty building…
The Warehouse Project 2021
- No reviews.
- Depot Mayfield
Friday 10th September
Megan Thee Stallion
Saturday 11th September
Friday 17th September
Nile Rogers & Chic Live SOLD OUT
Times: 19:00 - 02:00 (Chic on-stage at 22:00)
Saturday 18th September
Repercussion Festival SOLD OUT
Friday 24th September
Metropolis SOLD OUT
Times: 20:00 - 04:00
Saturday 25th September
Welcome To The Warehouse Part 1 SOLD OUT
Friday 1st October
Eric Prydz presents SOLD OUT
Saturday 2nd October
Welcome To The Warehouse Part 2 SOLD OUT
Friday 8th October
Saturday 9th October
Curated by Four Tet
Friday 15th October
The Ape 15th Birthday
Saturday 16th October
Adam Beyer Presents Drumcode
Friday 22nd October
Worried About Henry
Saturday 23rd October
Wednesday 27th October
Friday 29th October
Saturday 30th October
HALLOWEEN AT THE WAREHOUSE PROJECT
Friday 12th November
Curated By Jamie XX
Friday 26th November
Whp & Circus Present Radio 1 Dance
Saturday 27th November
Friday 3rd December
Worried About Henry & Metropolis Joint Birthday
Saturday 4th December
Bicep Live At The Warehouse Project
Saturday 11th December
Monday 27th December
KALUKI 15TH BIRTHDAY
Depot Mayfield, Fairfield Street, M1 2QF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.