This disused railway station behind Manchester Piccadilly is one of the city's rawest and most unique venues. Built at the turn of the 20th century, the station last saw a passenger train in 1960 and has stood empty since the 1970s as a ghostly relic of another time. In July 2013 the empty building…
Gin Fever Festival @ Mayfield Depot
Gin Fever will provide access to 120+ gins and will take full advantage of the industrial setting in the heart of Manchester City Centre; a space known for hosting some of the best parties, festivals and events, including Manchester PRIDE & The Warehouse Project.
Entry to the event includes:
Free Gin & Tonic
Gin Fever Goblet
Gin guide & events programme
10% discount in our online shop
Unlimited gin sampling
Access to Independent food traders
With Mayfield Depot being in early stages of development making way for bars, restaurants, a park and a residential development, it only seemed fitting that Roister host one of the biggest independent Gin Festivals there this year. The main hall will host an array of gin suppliers, creating a stage for local independent distillers from within the region and bigger well-known national producers. All samplers will be providing information about their delicate distillation processes and fabulous gins. A series of 12 masterclasses will be hosted by distillers over the course of the weekend to include topics on gin production and distillation and cocktails. If you’re here for a good time, not a long time then why not head to the food hall and grab lunch from some of the best street food traders around or indulge in various cocktails while listening to Live Music.
Friday Evening: 5pm - 00:30pm (last bar orders @ Midnight)
Saturday Afternoon: Noon - 5pm (last bar orders @ 16:30)
Saturday Evening: 6pm - 00:30 (last bar orders @ Midnight)
Sunday Afternoon: Noon - 5pm (last bar orders @ 16:30)
KEEP UP TO DATE ON EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS: Facebook - @roisterpresents
Friday Evening Session
Friday 13th September, 5pm - 12.30am. (Last orders at midnight).
|17:00 - 00:30||£10.00|
Saturday Afternoon Session
Saturday 14th September, 12pm - 5pm. (Last orders at 4.30pm).
|12:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
Saturday Evening Session
Saturday 14th September, 6pm - 12.30am. (Last orders at midnight).
|18:00 - 00:30||£10.00|
Sunday Afternoon Session
Sunday 15th September, 12pm - 5pm. (Last orders at 4.30pm).
|12:00 - 16:30||£10.00|
Mayfield Depot, Fairfield Street, M1 2QF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.