Mention 'Yellow' to any self respecting Manchester clubber and watch a smile come to their face. 'Yellow' represents a club packed to the rafters week in week out every Friday at the iconic Boardwalk Club. It was originally launched in 1992, before it's final hoorah in February 1998.
Back in the day 'Yellow' was one of the most celebrated nights around. Never faltering from its soulful roots and always ignoring superficial fads to create one of the most real nights around. The main man behind 'Yellow' the resident DJ Dave Haslam is also well known in his role as resident DJ at the Hacienda during its golden era in the late 1980s, and since the days of Yellow he has built up a reputation as a writer, broadcaster and guest DJ around the world.
So on Sunday 20th April expect Dave Haslam to throw down a perfect selection of soul stirring tunes in his home town of Manchester featuring the likes of the Shannons / Gwen McCrae / Dennis Edwards /Jocelyn Brown /Chaka Khan / Masters At Work / Sugar Hill Gang /Unfinished Sympathy and plenty more greats!
Backed by original Hacienda DJ Hewan Clarke and Chris E Soul Train.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.