The Ritz nightclub and live event venue just off Oxford Road in Manchester is the city’s oldest nightclub! Built in the 1920s, it had a starring role in the 2002 film 24 Hour Party People, and has seen a whole host of famous artists treading the boards of the theatre-style stage over the years, from…
Ultimate Power New Year's Eve 2019
- The Ritz
Start your new year as you mean to go on: with the biggest emotions, the biggest songs, the biggest hair and the biggest guitar solos. Expect all of this and more when you experience the communal, celebratory club night that is Ultimate Power.
Why go anywhere else to see in 2020 when you can go to a place where everyone has a sole aim: to embrace the greatest power ballads ever written, all night long. The Ultimate Power DJs will take you on a ride through the very best of the genre: from forgotten classics, to the huge generation-straddling anthems by the likes of Journey, Bonnie Tyler, Bon Jovi, Toto, Queen, Whitney Houston, Aerosmith, and many, many more - including a host of classics!
Imagine the most euphoric night of your life, double it, and then you're halfway there. Join us for the greatest night of your life!
|Early Bird||21:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
Whitworth Street West, M1 5NQ
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.