The INTL is a new concept event launching this August, combining art and music in a unique and experimental manner. The team have selected the best independent, forward thinking electronic labels to showcase their musical talents, alongside exhibiting/projecting artwork/video in an interactive party environment. The series launches on August 9th at South, when BIASONIC label will be the first label through the INTL doors, with big man Zed Bias (aka Maddslinky) blessing the good people of Manchester by showcasing the best of his own label.
Over the coming months INTL will be featuring video installation and artworks from exciting visual creatives around the world. The INTL is a party curated by Gaika Tavares (Jacksun Fear, Invader, N019, Murkage) and Fallacy (Sleepin Giantz, Invader, Biasonic) alongside friends and musical relatives who will from time to time contribute ideas or their own musical mastery.
4a South King Street Deansgate, Manchester, M2 6DQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.