Manchester's latest relaxed, laid back and intimate cocktail bar. Project Halcyon is situated in the bottom floor of the historic Bonded Warehouse, underneath the cobbles of what once was the set of Coronation Street. Set to the backdrop of a 1920's speakeasy, Project Halcyon sets a tone of modern…
Premium Rum Tasting & Luxury Charcuterie
- No reviews.
- Project Halcyon Distillery
DISCOVER THE PREMIUM RUMS OF MADEIRA AND UNEARTH THE ISLAND'S RUM INDUSTRY
h&h THE MADEIRA RUM SPECIALIST, IN COLLABORATION WITH 'PROJECT HALCYON DISTILLERY' - A COCKTAIL BAR OF ILLICIT CHARM AND OPULENCE LOCATED IN THE HEART OF MANCHESTER - WILL HOST THIS EVENING OF PREMIUM RUM TASTING
Harold & Hansa are The Madeira Rum Specialist, and during this event they will take you on a journey to Madeira island, which is famed for its production of exceptional and award-winning Agricole rums.
You will taste the island’s Premium array of rums in a relaxed and engaging environment. During this event, our Rum Specialist will delve deeper into the production of rum on Madeira island, covering interesting topics like the variety of sugarcane found on the island and how different methods of distillation and ageing result in unique flavour profiles.
At this experience, you’ll taste some of the most Premium rums made on the island, with several bottles retailing over £100 in the UK. All the rums at this event are from Madeira’s Engenhos Do Norte distillery, which is renowned for its high-quality methods of production. The distillery has also recently launched a new 970-branded rum, matured in Brandy casks, and H&H The Madeira Rum Specialist are the first to bring this exclusive rum to Manchester at this event.
A true Masterclass for anybody looking to learn more about the essence of Madeira Rum!
Madeira, the Pearl of the Atlantic, meets Le Tricolore of France, with a selection of exquisite charcuterie on the day provided by Saveurs & Traditions, who import only the best delicacies from locally produced French artisans. Expect quality farmhouse saucissons, which pair perfectly with the rums you will be tasting. No industrial processes, no chemicals and only natural ingredients are found in all Saveurs & Traditions produce.
For non-meat eaters, vegetarian alternatives will be provided – kindly let us know under dietary requirements.
Your experiences includes:
- Tasting 5 handpicked and Premium Madeira rums c. 30ml per serving
- Rums at this event will not be on show at Manchester Rum Festival
- Some of the rums at this event are only made available in the UK through H&H Ltd.
- Tasting of newly launched Brandy cask rum by Engenhos Do Norte
- Guided talks covering in detail how Madeira become a leading rum producing island
- Opportunity for interactive Q&A with The Madeira Rum Specialist
- A selection of locally produced farmhouse charcuterie / vegetarian bites
- Opportunity to purchase bottles after the event at special rates
- Meet and relax with other rum lovers
An event surely not to be missed!
Early Bird - Premium Madeira Rum Tasting
Early Bird Discounted Price
|15:00 - 16:15||£32.00|
Premium Madeira Rum Tasting
|15:00 - 16:15||£35.00|
Bonded Warehouse, Lower Byrom Street, M34AP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.