Crafted pizzas and cool beer await at PLY in the Northern Quarter. To be found upon the banks of Stevenson Square, PLY is a multi-purpose venue boasting 5,500 square feet of drinking space and a famous disco ball pizza oven. It's not just a pretty face, the pizza oven cooks up a range of tasty Neapolitan…
TUCK IN: Drag Brunch
TUCK IN: Drag Brunch is an all singing, all dancing, brunching experience served up by some of the UK's best Drag Queens!
Our next brunch will take place on Sunday 25th September at Ply on Lever Street for our SPICE GIRLS Drag brunch! You will not only have a feast of delicious food and drink, but you will also have a visual feast of a two-hour show from some of the best and brightest Drag Queens that the UK has to offer. Together, they'll deliver their struts, lip-syncing, and all-over sassiness for your Sunday afternoon pleasure.
Doors open at 11.30am and the show will end at 2pm!
Our next 2022 events:
30th October, 27th November and 18th December.
➡️ Missie Jay - ginger spice
➡️ Barb - posh spice
➡️ Actavia - sporty spice
➡️ Queen Queef - baby spice
➡️ Goodie Magnum - scary spice
➡️ DJ Bily Andrew
Your hostess: Charli Angel
Each ticket guarantees:
- Tortilla chips & fresh homemade salsa dip to nibble on, on arrival
- A delicious brunch dish of your choice
- Games, catwalk competitions and dance-offs
- Two glasses of gorgeous Prosecco to wash down your brunch
- Gag-worthy fierce immersive performances from the queens
- DJ throughout the afternoon with the best tunes & dancing after the show
You will receive entry to TUCK IN: Drag Brunch, two glasses of Prosecco and brunch!
|11:30 - 14:00||£35.00|
Discounted entry for those who purchase a ticket early!
|11:30 - 14:00||£30.00|
26, Stevenson Square, M1 1DW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.