Marble Beers have teamed up with beer writer and sommALEier Melissa Cole and chef David Gale to bring you a relaxed Sunday afternoon of beer and food pairings.
Join them upstairs at 57 Thomas Street from 3pm on Sunday June 12 for a welcome beer. The meal itself will run from 4pm to 6.30pm and will include five small plates paired with five beers, including new releases, and plenty of beery banter.
Tickets are limited and priced at £35, with all five dishes and the accompanying beers included in the price.
Who's involved? Melissa Cole is a member of the British Guild of Beer Writers and has written extensively on beer and the UK beer scene in particular. David Gale is an acclaimed chef, with previous stints at the Hilton in Manchester, and Sanderson and Soho House. Marble Brewery, established at the back of The Marble Arch Inn has been at the vanguard of hoppy brewing since 1997.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Great event - gorgeous food which complimented the selection of beers very well. A lovely, boozy way to spend a Sunday afternoon... And learnt some interesting stuff about the beers too
visited 57 Thomas Street on 12 Jun 2016