The UK's biggest gay club promotion company bring a new clubbing concept to Manchester's Canal Street. A versatile venue situated in Manchester’s World Famous Canal Street breathing new life into the venue space previously known as Mantos. With a slick interior offering great views of Canal Street…
Buff Bingo Bottomless Brunch Manchester
- On Bar
BOYS, BALLS, BOTTOMLESS BOOZE & DRAG QUEENS!
The ultimate fun filled party brunch!
At Buff Bingo Party Brunch, we know how to have fun! Don’t be disillusioned, this is a world away from your Grandma’s afternoon bingo session, this is Great Britain’s favourite game re-imagined for a 2021 brunch with a whole load of sass, a sexy twist & a large helping of spice!
The Grand game of Bingo will be the centrepiece for this crazy party brunch, with hosting & performances from two of Manchester’s biggest queens Anna Phylactic & HRH Lill all thrown into the mix! Our gorgeous Boy Toy ™ buff butlers will also be on hand to ensure the bubbles are flowing, combined with a ton of games & our amazing resident DJ with all the top tunes to boogie the afternoon away to!
Yes lovelies!... To top it all off, entry into the bingo games are included in the ticket price, with some fabulous prizes to be won!...
For an unforgettable fun filled brunch like no other… Step into the crazy world of Buff Bingo & let’s spin those balls!
BUFF BINGO MENU
Corn chips with a fresh salsa dip to nibble on arrival
Double Pepperoni with mozzarella & tomato base on a hand stretched, stone baked thin crust 10 inch pizza, or
Chargrilled chicken & mixed peppers with mozzarella & tomato base on a hand stretched, stone baked thin crust 10 inch pizza, or
Vegan spinach & mixed peppers with vegan cheese & tomato base on a hand stretched, stone baked thin crust 10 inch pizza
Vegetarian spinach & mixed peppers with mozzarella & tomato base on a hand stretched, stone baked thin crust 10 inch pizza
(Gluten free base available on request)
Plus 1.5 hours of bottomless Prosecco or mimosas
** PLEASE SELECT THE TIME SLOT YOU"D PREFER WHEN YOU BUY YOUR TICKET - EARLY BRUNCH OR LATE BRUNCH **
EARLY BRUNCH SITTING -
ARRIVAL TIME 11am
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 12pm-1.30pm
PERFORMANCES / GAMES COMMENCE AT 12pm
BRUNCH ENDS AT 3PM
LATE BRUNCH SITTING -
ARRIVAL TIME 4pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 5pm-6.30pm
PERFORMANCES / GAMES COMMENCE AT 5pm
BRUNCH ENDS AT 8PM
** We can easily accommodate large bookings! Just purchase the number of tickets you need, then we will make sure you are all sat together. Don't forget GROUP SPECIAL! 10 tickets for the price of 9! Just add 10 tickets or multiples thereof to your basket then discount will automatically be applied. **
Check out our other fabulous events here : www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com
Buff Bingo Bottomless Brunch Ticket - EARLY SITTING
Buff Bingo Bingo Bottomless Brunch Ticket for the EARLY SITTING Includes brunch, bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hours, plus performances & games. Arrival 11am
|11:00 - 15:00||£49.95|
Buff Bingo Bottomless Brunch Ticket - LATE SITTING
Buff Bingo Bingo Bottomless Brunch Ticket for the LATE SITTING. Includes brunch, bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hours, plus performances & games. Arrival 4pm
|16:00 - 20:00||£49.95|
46 Canal Street, M1 3WD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. In light of the pandemic, we will however offer a refund or voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to email@example.com, at least 48 hours before the event to give us opportunity to resell your tickets. We will only consider a refund or reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15.It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their email confirmation / tickets to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised with bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non-transferrable.