Singles Christmas Lights Walking Tour in London (Ages 30-45)
- No reviews.
- Oxford Circus Tube
DateinaDash are hosting a COVID secure Christmas lights walking tour in London for singles aged 30-45 (age guide).
This tour will be a fun way to meet new people and see the Christmas sights around our wonderful City including the world-famous window displays on Regent Street, the twinkling lights of Carnaby Street & the iconic Christmas Tree of Trafalgar Square. The tour will finish at a Christmas Market on the Southbank with guests can stay and chat further over a hot chocolate (socially distanced of course!). There will be plenty of opportunities for impressive night-time photography and Instagrammable moments so bring your camera!
This event takes place outdoors, so we advise guests to wrap up warm. The tour will start at 7pm when you will meet your expert guide and will finish around 8:30pm. You are welcome to bring your own drink (please make sure alcohol is in a disguised container).
The group size will be around 30 people, but you will be split up into smaller groups of 6 with an equal ratio of male/female. Of course, a singles event where you only meet 3 people isn’t much fun so expect a degree of discretion! (read between the lines… you will meet more than 3 people…)
So, if you’re looking for a unique way to explore London this Christmas, meet other singles and escape the monotony of online dating, endless dating apps & virtual dates then book your tickets for our Singles Christmas lights tour.
|Male Ticket||19:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
Oxford Circus Tube, Oxford Street, London, W1B 3AG
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.