If you’re looking for a classic pub in the heart of the city, The Marquis of Granby will be right up your street. A simple and short walk from Charlotte Street, Tottenham Court Road, and Oxford Street, The Marquis of Granby is conveniently located close to a variety of must-see landmarks, including…
Drag Queen Disco Diva Tour- Silent Disco Walking Tour #SilentTours
- Marquis Of Granby
Experience the joy and sass of a drag queen disco tour like no other! A fabulous medley of ‘Disco Diva’ tunes is on the cards as we explore London’s iconic Soho & China Town districts. Want to know the best spots to catch the Drag Race girls perform? Learn more about the iconic Drag performer Danny La Rue? And most importantly, hilarious and outrageous facts like where Cher took a dump after eating a dodgy kebab? Our fabulous drag queen host knows all the answers!
Featuring hits from the Spice Girls, Madonna, Kylie, Lady Gaga, Cher and many more – be prepared to sing, dance, strut your stuff and to hear some shocking revelations, some of which may even be true...
Perfect for hen nights, stag parties, birthday celebrations and any other kind of fabulous occasion.
Old Compton Street
Adult Ticket 17:30
Evening drag queen Disco Diva Walking Tour
|17:30 - 19:00||£25.00|
Concession Ticket 17:30
Senior Citizens (60+), Students (with a valid NUS card), and Disabled People
|17:30 - 19:00||£23.00|
|17:30 - 19:00||£19.00|
2, Rathbone Street,Soho, W1T 1NR
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.