West End Musical Tour Silent Disco Walking Tour #silenttours
- The Marquis of Granby
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
The Ultimate Gift Experience! - Adult Ticket
The Ultimate Gift Experience! - Child Ticket
Afternoon Adult Ticket 14:30
Afternoon West End Musical Walking Tour
|14:30 - 16:30||£24.00|
Concession Afternoon 14:30
Senior Citizens (60+), Students (with a valid NUS card), and Disabled People
|14:30 - 16:30||£21.00|
Child Ticket Afternoon 14:30
6 -17 years old
|14:30 - 16:30||£19.00|
The Marquis of Granby, 2 Rathbone St, London, london, W1T 1NR
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
1. Avoid wearing earrings that will jab into you when wearing over-the-ear headphones.
2. Wear comfy shoes in order to be able to dance and walk for 2 hours. (high heels not suitable, boys!)
3. Wear weather appropriate clothing, we will be outside for the tour so if it's raining we will get wet.
4. Be prepared to enjoy yourself and have fun. Dance, sing along and join in.
5. The stewards are there for your safety, you must follow their instructions at all times. If you repeatedly fail to comply with their directions you may be asked to leave the tour".
6. The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your ticket. Latecomers may not be admitted*.
7. Please take care of your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items. You will have limited hearing of your surroundings and as such we recommend you keep your valuables secure.
8. We reserve the right to refuse guests who are deemed too intoxicated to take part safely*.
9. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of a tour during an event outside of our control.
An event outside our control is defined as an act or event beyond our reasonable control, including but without limitation to:
adverse weather conditions
lock-outs or other industrial action by contractors and/or third parties
terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack
war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
Pandemic, epidemic or other natural disaster
failure of public or private telecommunications networks
If an event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these terms, we will:
(a) Contact you as soon as reasonably possible; and
(b) Offer alternative services where possible*.