VIP Party, Clubbing, Something A Little Different, Fun Time Partying, Hen Party, Themed Nights, Date Night
Commercial/Pop, Party Mash Up, House Music
Know ye the land of the cedar and vine,
Where the flowers ever blossom, and beams ever shine;
Where the light wings of Zephyr, oppressed with perfume,
Wax faint o’er the gardens of Gúl in her bloom?
’T is the clime of the East; ’t is the land of the Sun.
Saturday 29th August will see London’s most glorious rooftop private members’ club transformed by the perfumed decadence of the Orient: the flutter of geishas, the nostalgia of ancient dynasties, the spice of the East.
Against the backdrop of a sublime sunset, marvel at prized artisans plying their individual crafts: dance, acrobatics, music, magic and fire.
Complimentary cocktail included (arrive by 20:30). Delicious summer BBQ available for purchase all night.
Dress code: black tie with Oriental twist / traditional oriental dress
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Among the great party capitals of the world, London is peerless. And among party organisers, The Late Night Cocktail Club defers to no one. Known for events that are dazzling and daring, louche and laidback, sophisticated and salubrious, members are young professionals with a taste for the whimsical.
Terrible. The only 'oriental' element was that some people had made the effort to wear vaguely oriental style dress. There was no oriental theme in the bar or gardens and it could not have been further from a 'ball'. At 21.30 the doors were open to the general public in normal Saturday night casual dress which made for a very odd mix. Tried to give it no stars but the review doesn't allow that!