Best Event 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards London is full of 'secret' bars and clubs masquerading as speakeasies. However, you won't get closer to a real jazz age experience than with The Candlelight Club. So secret it is; that you won't even be told the directions to the venue until a few days before…
The Candlelight Club's House of Love
In honour of St Valentine's Day, the Candlelight Club—London's secret 1920s speakeasy party—brings you a special extravaganza in a unique venue, an opulent town house a stone's throw from Oxford Circus, with entertainment spread across three floors.
In the Ballroom on the first floor there will be live music from host with the most Champagne Charlie and his band the Bubbly Boys. In the Cabaret Lounge there will be a variety show hosted by Weimar androgyne Victor Victoria, with burlesque from Ruby Deshabillé, comedy magic from Christian Lee and more. Down in the basement there will be DJs until late plus nooks and alcoves where you'll find our tarot reader and a sketch artist waiting to capture you in your 1920s finery.
The standard ticket price includes a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival, plus canapés and bowl food throughout the evening, sophisticated grazing as you drift from space to space sampling the entertainment.
For an additional fee you can add a drinks option that give complimentary Prosecco, wine, beer, spirits & mixers or soft drinks for the first four hours of the event.
Already have plans for dinner? We are also offering an entry-only ticket, allowing access to the entertainment from 9.30pm onwards.
So allow us to whisk you away to a Jazz Age mansion party that Gatsby would be proud of, with a heady mix of live music, exotic performance, vintage vinylism, delicious cocktails and a party crowd all dressed up in their finest 1920's outfits, inhibitions loosened away from the prying eyes of Prohibition agents.
Ticket holders get an email two days before revealing the exact location.
More at www.thecandlelightclub.com
Tickets to the Candlelight Club
£25 - £150
Entry, food and welcome drink
Access to all three floors of entertainment, a complimentary welcome glass of Prosecco plus canapés and bowl food through the evening
|19:00 - 01:00||£65.00|
Entry only, from 9.30pm
Entry and entertainment only from 9.30 (no food or drink included)
|21:30 - 01:00||£20.00|
Complimentary drinks add-on
Entitles the user to unlimited Prosecco, wine, beer, soft drinks and spirits & mixers until 11pm. GUESTS ALSO NEED AN ENTRY TICKET. (Please drink responsibly. Management reserves the right to stop serving anyone they deem overly intoxicated. Only single drinks, by the glass, will be served at a time, and for consumption only by the ticket holder.)
|19:00 - 23:00||£40.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.