This is a truly iconic sports bar located within a brief stroll of Piccadilly Circus in the heart of the West End. The decor features large, encompassing leather booths with exquisite views of our HD screens, plenty of tables and bar stools at the front of the venue, solid wooden floors, giant two-story…
Mayweather V Pacquiao
Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao, billed as the Fight of the Century, is an upcoming boxing match between eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and undefeated, five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather!
Catch all the live action here in the very heart of the west end at Rileys sports bar with 34 flat screens and 5 large projectors you wont miss a second of the fight!
Doors open 10pm and latest entry is 12am!
TICKETS ARE SELLING FAST.
GET YOURS NOW!!
Standing (final chance)
General admission, standing ticket
Table seat x2 beers & sharing food platter
80 Haymarket SW1Y 4TE
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
80 Haymarket SW1Y 4TE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Our Alcohol license is valid until 5.30am, food will be served throuhout the evening.
14. . Dress code is smart casual; no caps, no trainers or ripped jeans.
15. Valid driving license or passport as proof of age is required.
16. If your group is smaller then six you will on a shared table if you purchase a table seat.