Magic Masterclass Online - Beginners Class
- Live Stream
Have you ever wanted to be a magician? Now's your chance!
Learn magic from one of London's top illusionists, live from the comfort of your own home. Over the course of an hour, you will learn six sensational tricks to entertain friends and family, in a fun interactive experience. All you need to take part is a deck of playing cards, and some change from your wallet.
This masterclass is hosted through Zoom, and you will be sent log in details half an hour before the event starts.
Each class is aimed at complete beginners. Tricks are changed for each session, so you can attend one class, or more than one class - until you feel ready to join our 4 week course 'Beyond the Basics'!
Also, don't worry about remembering everything, because secret notes will be sent out after a few days after to remind you of what we did in the session!
Tony Middleton 'Sonic' - Headliner of The Magic Hour - London's most exclusive magic show.
Sonic has performed all over the world from Rome to Rio de Janeiro. Along the way he has entertained Sir Roger Moore, The Hairy Bikers, Prunella Scales, Will Carling, and appeared at high profile events alongside Jools Holland and Gary Barlow. He has held residencies at some London's finest 5 star hotels including Savoy, St Pancras Renaissance, and Sheraton Grand Park Lane where his show runs every week (in normal circumstances!) He also manages acts at Maskelyne & Cooke - London's only Magic Bar. His book Performing Magic, with forewords by Paul Daniels & David Berglas (past president of The Magic Circle) has received critical acclaim from Las Vegas headiners.
'One of the finest magicians I have ever seen' - Sir Roger Moore
'Spellbinding sleight of hand' - Evening Standard
'An intimate evening of old school magic - METRO
'Fantastic - friendly, slick & totally professional' - Royal National Theatre
Masterclass ticket - Beginners Class
|16:00 - 17:00||£9.99|
Live Stream, London, undisclosed location, London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.