Something A Little Different, Walks & Tours, Food & Drink, Theatre/Arts
Lates mashes up theatre, special effects and intriguing storytelling with wit, humour, and plenty of edge-of-the-seat surprises for an after-hours experience like no other.
• 2 Free drinks • Drop Ride • 8 Live shows • Humour and Horror
Fear is a funny thing; take a step back in time into London’s dark past told by live actors, scares and immersive sets. Your tour starts in a Victorian Gin Palace where a complimentary Gin fizz is served before heading off into the Streets of Jack the Ripper and to meet other infamous people from Sweeny Todd to Mrs Lovett you will receive another drop of Dutch courage in the Ten Bells served by the landlady. Audience participation is encouraged as you pass from one show to the next. The finale is a drop ride which may leave you in need of a stiff drink, lucky for you our Tavern awaits. The Tavern is an ideal place to regroup and to take a breather before heading out. This adult’s only experience is a great alternative to a West End show or a great way to experience one of London’s top attractions without the crowds.
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Tour approximate run time: 90 minutes.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Being completely honest, I wasn't quite sure what to think as an actor placed a top hat on my head and stuffed a tied cravat into my denim shirt at the entrance. I had always pictured The London Dungeon as the most tourist-targeted experience in...
Did this a year or two ago and it was great fun. We'd had a beer or two on the Southbank before arriving and I was feeling a bit brave and stood close and chatted to the actor in the into bit and then I was tagged the rest of the night and got picked on in nearly every section. Was a bit of dress up, a couple of nice drinks and a great laugh. Recommend.
18 Apr 2017 by
If you like London Dungeon LATES with Cocktail, you should also check out...