Hidden Figures: WW2
- Biscuit Factory
Whisper The Password
Pick A Secret Wartime Role
Unravel Your Character’s Identity
Enjoy Some Hard Won Beverages
[RETURNING AFTER A SELL OUT RUN]
Share a password with our agent to break into our 1940s Military Bar and choose your secret wartime role. Then delve into our secret storytelling maze and uncover your character’s identity whilst un-ravelling the history of some of the most fantastic, unsung heroes of WW2 over a free drink. Do well and we’ll treat you to sabrage from our Prosecco Bar, fail to reach the mark and you’ll still be peeling spuds as our agents jump into France…
Pick between real, diversity-focused characters from history and uncover your individual story through the night. All served with distinction during the war and will be revealed to you, clue by clue, whilst navigating our secret storytelling maze by our troop of immersive actors.
They’ll test your teamwork, engage you in intimate, one on one performances and run you through a series of puzzles to see if you possess the skills and nerve to deliver 1940s Europe from the dark grip of occupation.
'Time for some magic...' - LondonTheatre1
'Immersive theatre at its best...' - View from the Cheap Seats
'An interactive museum with alcohol (and puns)... it's fantastic' - The Spy in the Stalls
TOP FIVE things to do - Londonist
TOP LONDON POP UP - Culture Whisper:'engaging challenges... generous G&Ts... thought-provoking history'
'Honestly, I cannot recommend enough' - Design My Night Official Blog
'Spectacular' - The Logic Escapes Me
'unlike anything else you’ll have encountered…' - The Nudge
Secret 1940s Military Bar
Win Sabraged Bottle of Prosecco
Free Drinks Whilst Journeying
Narrative Inspired Drinks Menu
Period Fashion/Dress/Undress rewarded
2 Hour Immersive Adventure
Maximum group: 7
Minimum group: 2
Biscuit Factory, 100 Clements Road, Bermondsey, London, SE16 4DG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but late admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The venue management reserve the right to remove ticket holders, without refund, whose behaviour is negatively impacting the experience for others.
14. Neither the venue management nor the shows Producers accept responsibility for the loss of any personal property. The Theatre Manager will hold any items of lost property handed in.
15. Tickets may only be refunded under exceptional circumstances by application in writing to the show's Producer and will not be granted more than five days after the show has taken place.
16. Any purchases made with discounts for members of the armed forces, students, the unemployed MUST provide valid identification and proof or their ticket will be void.
17. We will always work hard to accommodate any person with a disability, unfortunately our venue does not have step free access or disabled toilets. Free Access Tickets are available for any carers. Non paying Carers cannot be assigned a role and will work as an assistant with our cast throughout the performance. An email MUST be sent making our team aware of any carers attending BEFORE ticket purchase so that an Access Ticket can be arranged.
18. This show includes FLASHING LIGHTS and is not suitable for those who react adversely to this theatre technique.