Burns Night Ceilidh and Supper
- No reviews.
- All Saints Hall
*This event is sold out - unfortunately, due to catering reasons, we can't offer any tickets on the door*
There's no reason to stop the festivities in January, and our Burns Night Ceilidh celebration is the best way to get your new year off to a dancing start.
Join us for some singing, dancing, haggis, neeps and tatties as celebrate the man who taught us about love, life, and talking to a stuffed sheep stomach.
Once again, we're teaming up with Wimbledon's own Julia's Kitchen who will be providing a traditional Burns night meal, as well as a suitably Scottish dessert (read: probably will contain some whisky) as well as some of our friendly local brewers, who will be bringing along their pop up bar to keep the thirsty satisfied in between dances.
Leading all this will be London's wildest ceilidh band, Fiddle Paradiddle, taking you through the dances, and playing some big loud epic nu-folk sounds as you dance away your January blues!
*** Ticket includes 2 course meal of haggis, neeps and tatties meal and dessert. Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten Free alternative also available. Dairy free mash can be added at checkout.***
Ticket with meat haggis supper
Entry to ceilidh for one and a meaty haggis dinner
|20:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
All Saints Hall, 70a, Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3LG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.