Pop-Up Ceilidh - St Andrew's Day Special
- St Thomas' Church
Fiddle Paradiddle is super sizing for our St Andrew's Day special!
Join us at our favourite winter venue - St Thomas' Church Balham - as we celebrate the patron saint of Scotland the only way we know how - dancing wildly, drinking whisky, and eating tasty tasty fare.
Once again we've brought in our favourites caterers, Julia's Kitchen, to provide a meal of Stovies followed by home made shortbread!
With a fully stocked bar, massive dance floor, and all the fairy lights in South West London - there is no better place to celebrate the home of television, Billy Connolly and deep fried pizza locally known as pizza crunch. Try it, you won't regret it. I mean you will, but anyway.
Grab your mates and come and join us for a massive ceilidh for all things Scottish!
Rolling food service as you arrive
Dancing from 7:30pm
Last dance at 10:15
Entry for one plus beef stovies and shortbread
A night of wild dancing, plus one serving of beef stovies and shortbread
|19:00 - 22:30||£35.00|
Entry for one plus vegan stovies and shortbread
A night of wild dancing, plus one serving of vegan stovies and shortbread
|19:00 - 22:30||£35.00|
St Thomas' Church, Telford Avenue, London, SW2 4BH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.