The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
Musical Bingo Let's Get Remixed! - Brixton
2020 got you down? Already failed dry January? Annoyed at your friends sticking to dry January? Well, look no further as we welcome you to the world’s biggest party… MARDI GRAS. Join us this February, for this monumental event on the lead up to lent, for a night of debauchery, gluttony and one hell of a boogie, as we pay tribute to the gods, New Orleans style!!!
Get all dressed up, grab your best mask and come down to our very own parade! The night will ensure a colourful and magnificent atmosphere and of course plenty of beads.
Hosting this event will be our one and only carnival King James Loveridge. He will be the orchestrator of this month’s madness and provide plenty of laughs for all you partygoers!!
To add even more excitement to this event, we have the amazing dance group Das Migos joining us to really show us how to really get down, performing at Concrete and Dabbers.
This months round include the one and the only Livin La Vida Loca, Club Classics and Dance Crazes!!
See you there
WHAT TO EXPECT?!
CIRCUS THEME DÉCOR - DANCE OFFS – STAGE CHALLENGES – PRIZES – MYSTERY BOXES – HILARIOUS HOSTS – CONFETTI SHOWERS - DANCING – SINGING & SO MUCH MORE!!
How the game works!!!
It’s just like regular bingo, but instead of shouting out numbers we play songs! Each round takes on a different theme of song choices, these could be based on either a decade, genre or a just a quirky random topic.
Then it’s over to the DJ’s Rapture and Jonny Unknown as they spin a quick fire medley of tunes while players simply mark ‘em of their bingo cards accordingly. Prizes are won for one, two and three lines, and finally the Grand Prize: The Full House!
Oh, and If that wasn’t enough excitement already, then you can also expect some other little twists along the way, like the ‘multi choice mystery boxes’, and the chance to gamble your grand Prize winnings on the ‘Killer Question’ What will you decide to do?
***PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CHANGE OUR THEME EACH MONTH, WHAT'S ADVERTISED IS THE THEME FOR THE UP AND COMING SHOW ONLY***
back of room
|19:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
|Standard Admission||19:00 - 23:00||£13.00|
|19:00 - 23:00||£14.00|
|19:00 - 23:00||£14.50|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.