The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
Musical Bingo Let's Get Remixed! - Brixton
This March we’ll be doing things a little different as Musical Bingo gets REMIXED!…
Get ready to have your world flipped upside down as we bring you all your favourite classic and popular hits but chopped and edited like you’ve never heard them before!
Have you always wanted your favourite Beatles track to be at 175 BPM and then BOOOM into a massive drop? Thought S Club always need a house beat to keep you bopping through the night? Always wondered what the love child of Oasis and the Vengaboys sounded like? Well look no further, as we’ve got these and plenty more.
So come on down to Komedia in Brighton, Concrete or Dabbers in London, throw some huge shapes! Hosting Concrete with be James Loveridge AKA MC Loverin’ and joining him on the wheels of plastic will be none other than our very own resident DJ Rapture.
On the night we’ll be playing two classic rounds of Musical Bingo as well as the brand new ‘Lets Get Remixed’
So if you’re ready for club night meets bingo and to skank out like you’re on the frontline in Ibiza then get booked in now! Tickets are flying for this one!!
See you there
WHAT TO EXPECT?!
CIRCUS THEME DÉCOR - DANCE OFFS – STAGE CHALLENGES – PRIZES – MYSTERY BOXES – HILARIOUS HOSTS – CONFETTI SHOWERS - DANCING – SINGING & SO MUCH MORE!!
How the game works!!!
It’s just like regular bingo, but instead of shouting out numbers we play songs! Each round takes on a different theme of song choices, these could be based on either a decade, genre or a just a quirky random topic.
Then it’s over to the DJ’s Rapture and Jonny Unknown as they spin a quick fire medley of tunes while players simply mark ‘em of their bingo cards accordingly. Prizes are won for one, two and three lines, and finally the Grand Prize: The Full House!
Oh, and If that wasn’t enough excitement already, then you can also expect some other little twists along the way, like the ‘multi choice mystery boxes’, and the chance to gamble your grand Prize winnings on the ‘Killer Question’ What will you decide to do?
***PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CHANGE OUR THEME EACH MONTH, WHAT'S ADVERTISED IS THE THEME FOR THE UP AND COMING SHOW ONLY***
back of room
|19:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
|Standard Admission||19:00 - 23:00||£13.00|
|19:00 - 23:00||£14.00|
|19:00 - 23:00||£14.50|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.