The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging sound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking. Dance…
MUSICAL BINGO AT THE PRINCE OF WALES
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
*The bauble ball xmas special - 2nd December*
*Expect massive xmas bangers, hilarious ho-ho-hosts and epic festive prizes to be won!*
Doors open at 7pm, show starts at 8pm - arrive early for pre-drinks and food
MUSICAL BINGO RETURNS TO THE PRINCE OF WALES - BRIXTON FOR MORE MUSICAL BINGO MADNESS!
WHAT TO EXPECT?!
MUSIC - DANCE OFFS – STAGE CHALLENGES – PRIZES – MYSTERY BOXES – HILARIOUS HOSTS – CONFETTI SHOWERS - DANCING – SINGING & SO MUCH MORE!!
How the game works!!!
It’s just like regular bingo, but instead of shouting out numbers we play songs! Each round takes on a different theme of song choices, these could be based on either a decade, genre or a just a quirky random topic.
Then it’s over to the DJ as they spin a quick fire medley of tunes while players simply mark ‘em of their bingo cards accordingly. Prizes are won for one, two and three lines, and finally the Grand Prize: The Full House!
Oh, and If that wasn’t enough excitement already, then you can also expect some other little twists along the way, like the ‘multi choice mystery boxes’, and the chance to gamble your grand Prize winnings on the ‘Killer Question’ What will you decide to do?
***PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CHANGE OUR THEME EACH MONTH, WHAT'S ADVERTISED IS THE THEME FOR THE UP AND COMING SHOW ONLY***
The Prince of Wales Brixton reopens on 19 July at full capacity.
The safety of our customers, artists and staff will always be our top priority. Let’s all work together to ensure lockdown rules do not come back. The below will not be a condition of entry, but we would ask that everyone adheres to the below.
Please read the below carefully so that we can reopen as safely as possible, we are asking all customers to take personal responsibility when attending our events
We are back without restrictions, we need to ask everyone to adhere to the following guidelines to help us make sure that we limit the spread of the Covid-19, and remain open without any further lockdowns.
We ask that all ticketholders for events take a test for Covid-19 within 48 hours of the event you are attending. You can order free lateral flow tests from the gov.uk website, pick up from your local pharmacy, or take a test at a testing centre, where appropriate. You should also take a test after the event. This applies to everyone, even if you have been double vaccinated.
We will also offer a full refund, or ticket transfer to another event, to anybody who provides a dated positive home test, or dated isolation notice for our events, until the end of August. You must let us know at least 24 hours before the event start time.
We encourage people to wear a mask when indoors at The POW, naturally we have our amazing outdoor terrace, in crowded areas you may also feel the need to wear a mask. We will require all masks to be removed upon entering the venue so that ID checks and any security searches can take place.
The venue will be adhering to many of the existing covid-19 protocols, including hand sanitiser stations, the venue will be cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis, contactless payments will be available.
On top of our enhanced cleaning procedures, we have also implemented deep cleaning between events.
Our employees will be asked to take lateral flow weekly.
We have our large outdoor terrace area that is accessible at any time during all events.
PAYMENTS & CLOAKROOM
We strongly encourage you to use contactless/cards if you can, to limit cash transactions.
The venue will no longer be enforcing social distancing but we understand the venue can get busy so we we will keep our outdoor area open later so you can continue to enjoy yourselves outdoors as late as possibleAny further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – We look forward to partying with you as safely as possible very soon!
|STANDARD||19:00 - 23:00||£12.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.