- Trapeze Bar
Let’s get physical and boogie down at Drag Aerobics! This isn’t your usual East London mid-week exercise class, this is a glitzy, glam boogie-fest with a fabulous drag queen instructor, your fave dance classics and of course a post-workout prosecco or two.
Join us every other Wednesday at Trapeze Bar, Shoreditch for an aerobics class with a twist, turn and a shimmy shimmy darling! Be part of the most outrageous exercise class since the Eric Prydz Call on Me video.
Fabulous London drag superstar Dolly Trolley will take you through the most camp workout session in London, so come prepared with suitable footwear (unless you’re a pro Queen who can lunge in heels), and relaxed gym wear. 80’s lycra and perms are ALWAYS in fashion at Drag Aerobics!
Get ready for diva bops, lashes, leotards and lunges, ‘cause at the end of the day, drag queens don’t sweat- we glitter, darling!
Doors at 7:15pm, class from 7:30pm - 8:30pm. Tickets £10, ticket and a glass of Prosecco £13. Find dates and tickets at designmynight.com/london/whats-on/party/drag-aerobics
Drag Aerobics entry
|19:15 - 20:30||£10.00|
Drag Aerobics + Prosecco
Drag Aerobics entry + Prosecco
|19:15 - 20:30||£13.00|
|19:15 - 20:30||£50.00|
Trapeze Bar, Trapeze Bar, 89 Great Eastern St, London, EC2A 3HX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.