Boogie Shoes Walking Silent Disco Tours
- Covent Garden Tube Station
The Boogie Shoes Family present the walking silent disco of London!
**Book the right Walking Silent Disco Company** that's us:)
Come on a walk silent disco through the streets of London. With magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your guide Boogie Roo You should expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes from the 70s 80s 90s and 00s.
Everyone is tuned into the same station and we provide your headphones, don't worry if you are shy! You can simply walk along with us, you are free to enjoy yourself in whatever way you want. We are not an aerobics class! :)
We had the most amazing time! Once you get those headphones on and the music playing you don’t seem to care that you are dancing and singing at the top of your voice through the streets of London. Flat shoes and a bottle of water a must, you get a real sweat on! Highly recommend this!
Superb, every song had a story! leader was a WE LOVED it
Wow! Wow! Wow!
I have done so many festival and fringe
stuff in my time but this has to be the funniest, zaniest and craziest and most amazing thing I have ever done at the fringe!!
You guys have made today totally amazing! I am going Sing and dance my way home tonight! Thank you!!!
An absolute highlight of our stay at the Fringe. A great soundtrack, a rousing singalong, smiling faces and a good boogie.
Seven of us did the walking tour at the fringe and it was absolutely fantastic. If you're undecided about doing it I say definitely do it. It is a great laugh
This is so much fun ..laughed,sang,danced our way round Edinburgh ..loved every minute of it.
Utterly brilliant! Friendly, fun and full of laughter, singing and awesome dance moves. By far the best thing at the Edinburgh Fringe
Absolutely amazing afternoon, so glad we did it and will definitely do it again. Kids weren’t sure at first but after 5/10 minutes they were loving it. Dancing through the streets like you just don’t care. Thanks for such a brilliant event. 100% if you get the chance to do it, do it you will not regret it.
This was an absolutely fantastic experience. Probably the best you will find in Edinburgh. So well put together and organised. Awesome couple running this with such passion to give us a brilliant time. You have to go this!!
What an awesome experience! Highlight of my weekend. Thank you for the music
Absolutely fantastic experience! The funniest time I’ve ever had in public haha brilliant! Thank you!
Amazing day, totally lost in yourself, great hosts everyone has to try this.
This was the best silent disco ever! We organised it for a hen party — so good. The organisers were MEGA FUN and super engaging. They hyped us up and made it so special. The route was so fun, right through Covent Garden and central London. Great tunes, great vibes, 10/10.
com Headphones provided. Babies in slings free (no strollers) Suitable for all ages 14+
Please be mindful of your personal safety as well as the safety of other pedestrians and others on the tour.
The headphones have a volume button that YOU can control offering you the opportunity to listen to music and commentary at a level that suits YOU.
Please wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for walk-dancing and come without heavy bags. Tours go ahead in all weather conditions so come prepared for rain if it's forecast.
*EVERYONE ATTENDING A Walking SILENT DISCO DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY CLAIMS AGAINST BOOGIE SHOES SILENT DISCO WHEN THEY AGREE TO JOIN A TOUR. THIS ALSO INCLUDES DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY AND PERSONAL INJURY*
All tickets 6pm
One hour silent disco starting at 6pm
|18:00 - 19:00||£15.00|
Child tickets 6pm
one hour silent disco child tickets 6pm
|18:00 - 19:00||£13.00|
2pm Walking Silent Disco
2pm Walking Silent Disco
|14:00 - 15:00||£15.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Long Acre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.