An open air outdoors event! Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walkin' Tours through London's West End
- Covent Garden Tube Station
The Boogie Shoes Family present the walking silent disco of London!
Boogie Shoes Bringing the party to the streets since 2017
Come on a Silent Disco Tour through the streets of London. With magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from the spectacular Boogie Roo.
You should expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes from the 70s 80s 90s 00s.2010s and 2020s!
Also suitable for shy people, you only need to be able to walk with us.
We have performed all over the world and we are happy to bring your our amazing experience!
You can sing like no ones listening and dance like you just don't care if you want!
Everyone is tuned into the same station and we provide your headphones,
Superb, every song had a story! leader was a WE LOVED it
Please note all our tours take place outdoors and we move through famous landmarks of London dance-walking.
Family/Group Ticket for 4
Open air West End silent disco walking tour. All tickets 6pm
One hour silent disco starting at 6pm
|18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
4:30pm Silent Disco Walking Tour of the West EndTour
4:30pm Silent Disco Walking Tour of the West End
|16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Long Acre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.