LONDON’S ONLY NON-STOP AUDIENCE LED LIVE MUSIC RESTAURANT AND BAR Located in a listed Victorian basement, The Piano Works can be found hidden in the heart of Farringdon. Write your music requests on request slips and hand to your waiter or the musicians to be performed. Drink from a classically…
St Patrick's Day!
- No reviews.
- The Piano Works Farringdon
Request all your favourite Irish songs, on St. Patrick’s Day, Tuesday 17th March, from The Pogues to Dropkick Murphys, brought to you by The Piano Works band on their fiddles. We’ll be playing your requests all night, so if you are looking to jig to B*Witched or U2, the choice is yours.
Hats, wigs and your brightest greens are positively encouraged, so dress stylish and Irish
Start your celebrations early with our Happy Hour from 5pm – 8pm, with selected cocktails from £ 5.50 and bottles of Prosecco from £ 12.50. Get ready to paint the town green, white and gold at London’s only non-stop live music venues. Book your drinks table for your group of 8 or get your £ 1 Entry + Guinness / St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail ticket.
Opening times for St. Patricks Day: 5pm – 1am
Entry and a Guinness or Cocktail
Ticket provides entry into the venue plus a free St Patricks Day Cocktail or Guinness
|17:00 - 01:00||£1.00|
The Piano Works Farringdon, 113 - 117, Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.