A Celebration of French Cheese with Joe Fox & Eric Charriaux
- Dorset Square Hotel
Explore some of France’s most esteemed cheeses over dinner at The Potting Shed restaurant in Marylebone, hosted by Firmdale’s Executive Chef Joe Fox together with the much loved ‘master of cheese’ Eric Charriaux also known as Raymond Blanc’s cheese man.
- An expert-led tasting of six cheeses
- Brillat-Savarin aux truffe – a triple crème cow’s cheese, from Burgundy, with the addition of luxurious black truffles
- Reblochon – a delicate soft cow’s cheese from a small producer up in The Alps
- Beaufort – a hard cheese from the summer of 2022, produced in the Alps
- Roquefort Vieux Berger - special production of only family owned Roquefort producer
A Celebration of French Cheese
Tickets include a welcome drink and canapés, a three-course menu paired with a selection of wines and an expert-led tasting of six cheeses.
|19:00 - 22:00||£85.00|
Dorset Square Hotel, 39-40, Dorset Square, London, NW1 6QN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.