Thames Rockets Ping Pong Taster
- St Katharine Pier
What you can expect:
- A 15 minute adrenaline fuelled speed boat blast from Thames Rockets
- A classic medley to accompany your ride
- Your pick from the set menu at Ping Pong, London’s premier Dim Sum restaurant
About the Thames Rockets Ping Pong Taster:
Thames Rockets are famous for bringing fresh, high-octane experiences to the river Thames with this year certainly being no exception. This is the perfect speedy solution if you have an already packed schedule and are looking for a bite-sized chunk of speed to fit into it.
Not only that, but we’ve paired up with London’s speediest serving to fill you up after all that adrenaline!
Suitable for Mum, Dad, Grandad, kids, friends, families, also couples or solo thrill seekers. The Thames Rockets Ping Pong Taster is the all speed super-fast speedboat ride that will satisfy even the greatest of appetites. Step aboard our lightning quick Rockets at St Katharine Pier in the shadow of the iconic Tower Bridge. Take a slice of the #1 speedboat experience in the UK with a 15 minute all-speed dash around the docklands and Canary Wharf.
Powering through the wake and bouncing across the waves. Take in the sights from Tower Bridge to the iconic One Canada Square and back again, together with our trademark soundtrack pumping through the speakers. Whet your appetite with a healthy spoonful of what we do best. Fly at 30 knots through the most famous city in the world. With twists and turns that will even exhilarate Grandma – this really is the bite-size taster for all! Carve your way to high octane heaven.
Served up in equal measure are comfort and exhilaration all due to your guide. They’re always ready to assist with above all a side dish of good-natured humour.
Perfect to squeeze into those busy sightseeing days the 15 minute Thames Taster is guaranteed to lift your energy levels, gearing you up for your next London adventure! Let’s face it, there’s certainly no better way to see London than on a speedboat…
Once the adrenaline is pumping it’s time to head over to nearby Ping Pong in St Katharine Docks to get your fill of the best dim sum in town!
Ping Pong St Katharine Docks is the perfect waterfront spot for sipping cocktails and for long lazy lunches. Take your pick from the set menu and indulge in the best bite-sized treats to round off your truly tasty combo package!
The restaurant is located just moments away from St Katharine Pier and overlooks the luxury yachts in Central London’s only marina.
From its early concept a clear direction was set for Ping Pong and the group was to become known for Dim Sum, Cocktails and Tea. An essential part of the Dim Sum culture is sharing among family and friends. The founders felt passionate that Ping Pong should bring an authentic Dim Sum experience to London, but with its own original twist, so all dishes were created to be shared.
That’s what this experience is all about – sharing great food and great memories.
The Thames Rockets Ping Pong Taster is ready for service.
|Sunday 15th September 2019|
|Friday 20th September 2019|
|Saturday 21st September 2019|
|Sunday 22nd September 2019|
|Friday 27th September 2019|
|Saturday 28th September 2019|
|Sunday 29th September 2019|
|Friday 04th October 2019|
|Saturday 05th October 2019|
|Sunday 06th October 2019|
|Friday 11th October 2019|
|Saturday 12th October 2019|
|Sunday 13th October 2019|
|Friday 18th October 2019|
|Saturday 19th October 2019|
|Sunday 20th October 2019|
|Friday 25th October 2019|
|Saturday 26th October 2019|
|Sunday 27th October 2019|
|Friday 01st November 2019|
|Saturday 02nd November 2019|
|Sunday 03rd November 2019|
|Friday 08th November 2019|
|Saturday 09th November 2019|
|Sunday 10th November 2019|
|Friday 15th November 2019|
|Saturday 16th November 2019|
|Sunday 17th November 2019|
|Friday 22nd November 2019|
|Saturday 23rd November 2019|
|Sunday 24th November 2019|
|Friday 29th November 2019|
|Saturday 30th November 2019|
|Sunday 01st December 2019|
|Friday 06th December 2019|
|Saturday 07th December 2019|
|Sunday 08th December 2019|
|Friday 13th December 2019|
|Saturday 14th December 2019|
|Sunday 15th December 2019|
|Friday 20th December 2019|
|Saturday 21st December 2019|
|Sunday 22nd December 2019|
|Friday 27th December 2019|
|Saturday 28th December 2019|
|Sunday 29th December 2019|
St Katharine Pier, St Katharine's Way, Tower Hamlets, London, E1W 1LD
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Be sure to check-in with an 'Thames Rockets' staff member at St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, Tower Hamlets, London E1W 1LD at least 15 minutes before sailing, Thames Taster experiences are 15 minutes in length so allow 30 minutes for this part of the activity.
14. 'Thames Rockets' do not accept expectant mothers aboard at any stage of pregnancy.
15. 'Thames Rockets' advises you NOT to travel if you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints, we are not medical experts so instruct you not to travel with us if you suffer from a back condition. All boats can experience unpredictable movements that can aggravate existing medical conditions. You must inform us of any material fact, including medical conditions or disabilities, which may affect the skipper’s decision to carry you as a passenger, especially epilepsy, dizzy spells, diabetes, angina or any other heart conditions, back/bone conditions or back problems.
16. 'Thames Rockets' does not accept any liability for personal injury, or injury to others and/or loss damage.
17. Please be aware a minimum of eight (8) passengers permits a boat to sail except at the absolute discretion of 'Thames Rockets'. Vessels that are not filled with the minimum passengers will be contacted the day before. Passengers will then be given options of alternative time and/or dates for rebooking.