- London Eye Millenium Pier
Speedboats, cocktails, sunset and a summer sound-track? Come aboard for your most memorable summer experience!
What you can expect? Thames Rockets 3 Point Plan for a perfect evening
1. 50 minute* part-guided - part speed experience along the river Thames, 25 sites to be seen!
2. Fantastic soundtrack, carefully put together by Oslo Hackney regular DJ Mikee Snooze
3. Cocktail served as you pass back under Tower Bridge at sunset.
About Thames Lates
Make your way to the world famous London Eye Pier on a balmy summer evening for a super-speedy special ‘after hours’ experience. Climb aboard our #1 speedboats and cool off as we jet downstream with the wind in your hair. Summer nights are made for chilling, chatting and of course the outdoors! Our award winning comedian guides are on hand to ease you in as the sun sets, lighting up London’s famous landmarks.
After taking in all the sites in the summer dusk sunlight, and as Tower Bridge cruises into view, settle into your seat and brace yourself as things prepare to heat up!
Hold on tight as your expert skipper opens the throttle and rockets you down the river! Find out why we’re famous for our speedboat experiences as we twist and turn down to Canary Wharf for an unforgettable experience! Naturally, we’ll be playing all the latest summer hits or why not plug in your own playlist if you take all the tickets available for one ride.
Our high speed rides are sure to take your breath away, so once back to Tower Bridge we’ll bring you and your heart back down to earth with a delicious cocktail from DesignMyNight award winners, London Cocktail Club...enjoy one of their cocktails while floating on the Thames, with the sun setting behind Tower Bridge. As you enjoy your drink we will glide you back to the London Eye pier.
Trusted as the number 1 attraction in London, DesignMyNight and The London Cocktail Club have teamed up with Thames Rockets to bring you the ultimate end of day (or start of night!) super-speedy speedboat ride.
The sun’s out and the evenings are long, which can only mean one thing. We’re ready. Are you?
*Please note there maybe more than one sailing time available, each lasting 50 minutes - your tickets are valid for a specific sailing time only.
In general we sail whatever the weather, we' have waterproof jackets and trousers - free - for customers. We can move tickets with 48 hours notice to a different date but do not offer refunds.
*London Cocktail Club cocktails subject to availability, in the rare instance this is unavailable a suitable alternative will be offer.
Thames Lates 7pm Sailing
One seat on our 7pm 'Thames Lates' 50 minute experience. Be sure to arrive 15 mins before departure, at 6.45pm, or you will miss the boat!
|18:45 - 20:00||£44.95|
Thames Lates 8pm Sailing
One seat on our 8pm 'Thames Lates' 50 minute experience. Be sure to arrive 15 mins before departure, at 7.45pm, or you will miss the boat!
|19:45 - 21:00||£44.95|
London Eye Millenium Pier, Boarding Gate 1, London, SE1 7PB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the operator.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The operator reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.