London's Biggest 'Lock & Key' Singles Party & Speed Dating Event
- Pitcher & Piano
DateinaDash, London's market leading singles events company are proud to present the biggest 'Lock & Key' party in town on Saturday 24th July.
This event is for singles aged 21-45 (age guide) and there will be a great mix of ages with a perfect balance of male to female. We expect there to be around 500 people at this event (250 men and 250 women). Don't worry if you are thinking about coming on your own as most people do!
Doors open at 7:30pm with our 'Lock & Key' ice breaker game. Small padlocks are handed out to the ladies when they arrive and keys to the men with the idea being to speak to as many people as possible and try and find a matching combination and if you do you could win a great prize!
Throughout the evening we'll also be running optional 'Speed Dating' sessions in the lower bar where you can meet 10 people in 3 minute dates (first come, first served).
Our team of friendly hosts will be on hand to ensure everyone has a great time and you will be able to connect with anyone you would like to see again through our website the following day.
For more information on this event visit our website https://dateinadash.com/events/london/singles-parties/
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 23:30||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 23:30||£20.00|
Pitcher & Piano, 28-31, Cornhill, London, EC3V 3ND
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.