Pop-Up Ceilidh London Bridge
- Southwark Brewing Company
We're organising a knees up in a brewery!
After years of bringing breweries to our ceilidhs, we’re finally bringing the ceilidh to them! Southwark Brewing Company sits at the end of the Bermondsey Beer Mile, and what a place to finish. Crafting pitch perfect, proper London ales, Southwark Brewing Company also have a great space to meet up, have a drink and, it turns out, have a ceilidh!
Our Pop-Up Ceilidhs in this venue are exclusive affairs. The venue is small, and we only ticket for 50 guests. It can be a tight squeeze, so an absolute blast for those looking for a chaotic night of full on dancing and beer tasting! This is a great venue to bring a party to.
The evening is as much about the beer as it is the dancing (an ideal combination) as you get to enjoy this partnership of brewer and ceilidh band, both passionate about what they do, and loving what the other offers! Southwark offer a huge range of their own beers as well as a smaller offering of cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks.
Entry for one person
|19:45 - 10:45||£20.00|
Southwark Brewing Company, 46, Druid Street, London, SE1 2EZ
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.