Heading to this tasting, I wasn't quite sure how to feel. After all, the thought of a sitting in a dark room with strangers and tasting mysterious drinks you didn't order is a scenario we've all actively striven to avoid. But proving there's nothing creepy about drinking in the dark, Pitch Black…
Pitch Black - London
- Secret Location
Pitch Black is a new sensory experience, but with one big twist! It's in complete darkness!
Pitch Black came to fame after the successful launch of their pop in Shoreditch late last year. Now they're back again! In one of London's best locations. Pitch Black is located in a secret central London location, surrounded by the trendiest restaurants, theater and shopping destinations of the Capital city.
Enjoy a warm welcome reception with prosecco on arrival before entering the unknown. Once in the dark enjoy a selection of 4 drinks, including cocktail and/or wines. In keeping with the same principals as before, the project boldly aims to shift the focus solely on the facets of flavour, aroma and mouthfeel as opposed to presentation. Dismiss any fears you have about being cast into a disorienting dark den, as guests will initially enter a gently lit space, be formally introduced to their server and have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with their surroundings before the lights go down. At lights out, staff and patrons are invited to remain communicative, discussing the festival of herbaceous, sweet, savory and floral treats set before them.
The session lasts for 90 minutes and is a completely interactive experience. Expect some witty banter, and a pleasant surprise once the drinks are revealed to you at the end of the session.
Entry to 'Pitch Black' is strictly on a bookings only basis, where tickets may be purchased via the website. Allocated time slots of 90 minutes are available for what is a fully experimental experience. A multi-sensory adventure unlike any other, it’s the perfect outing for big groups of friends, or couples.
With great shopping, restaurants, theaters and bars in the area, why not make a day of it. Tickets are available for £39 and are expected to go quickly. Make your booking today.
Pitch Black - Challenge Your Senses
A BAKER + BALFOUR PROJECT
|6pm Time Slot Ticket||18:00 - 19:30||£45.00|
|8pm Time Slot Ticket||20:00 - 21:30||£45.00|
|6.30pm Time Slot Ticket||18:30 - 20:00||£39.00|
|8.15pm Time Slot Ticket||20:15 - 21:45||£39.00|
Secret Location, N1
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.