This 'cocktail pharmacy’ is a speakeasy bar on Islington’s notorious Essex Road. Don’t be fooled by the “Apothecary Off-Licence” shop front, behind the door is the new LCC Pharmacy. Split-level nooks and crannies make up this speakeasy feel. The star of the show is the “Apothecary Off-Licence…
Pitch Black Gift Voucher (London)
- No reviews.
- London Cocktail Club Islington
PITCH BLACK GIFT VOUCHER
Pitch Black is a new sensory experience, but with one big twist! It's in complete darkness!
Pitch Black came to fame after the successful launch of their pop in Shoreditch late last year. Now they're back again! Settling in their flagship destination in one of London's best locations, Central London.
Allocated time slots of 90 minutes are available for what is a fully experimental experience. A multi-sensory adventure unlike any other, it’s the perfect outing for big groups of friends or couples
With great shopping, restaurants, theaters and bars in the area, pitch makes for the perfect gift.
Gift Vouchers are available for £39, with a minimum of 2 per purchase
Slots are available between Thursday - Friday at 6.30pm and 8.15pm subject to availability
The Ticket holder must get in touch with us redeem their voucher on their preferred booking time
Expires 22nd December 2018
Pitch Black - Challenge Your Senses
A BAKER + BALFOUR PROJECT
108, Essex Road, N1 8LX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.