The English Grill will re-open from the 1st September and the team look forward to welcoming guests then ------------------------------------------- Quintessentially opulent, The English Grill at The Rubens at the Palace Hotel, offers British cuisine in rich royal surrounds. Within a luxurious dining…
The Rubens at The Palace Dinner Series: Lanson Champagne Experience £95 per person
As part of The Rubens at The Palace Dinner Series, we are thrilled to announce details of the Lanson Champagne Dinner in The English Grill on Thursday 11th July 2019
Lanson Champagne Dinner
A five course gourmet dining experience with expertly paired Champagnes
Hosted in the second week of the famous tennis competition, Lanson will be showcasing the release of their new vintage Lanson Gold Label 2009 which will be launching at the Wimbledon Championships
The evening will commence at 6.30pm with pre-dinner drinks and canapes in The Palace Lounge, opposite Buckingham Palace Royal Mews listening to our resident vocalist Sourya.
Dinner is served in The English Grill from 7pm with a menu that includes New Season Lamb Belly with Nicoise Salad, Lobster Linguine with Summer Truffles and a Wimbledon inspired Eton Mess. Produce is sourced by Audrey Allen, Royal Warrant holder to Her Majesty The Queen and H Forman & Son.
£95 per person
This is a ticketed event and guests must pre-book to secure their seat.
- All requests are treated with extra care, nevertheless due to the nature of our offering we cannot guarantee that any item served is 100% allergen or intolerant free.
- Please advise a member of our service team before ordering if you have any food allergies or special dietary requirements or require information on ingredients used in our dishes.
- It is the policy of The Rubens at the Palace to not knowingly use genetically modified ingredients. We are committed to using sustainable and ethical suppliers for all of our produce.
- We kindly request that you are respectful of other guests when using your mobile phone and do not make conference calls or use video calls in the public areas.
- The English Grill dress code is ‘smart casual’ and we respectfully ask guests dining with us to refrain from wearing sportswear, ripped jeans, flip-flops and non-tailored shorts.
- Prices include VAT at the current standard rate. A service charge of 12.5% will be added to your final bill.
39 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 0PS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.