A wee Pop-up Ceilidh at Small Beer
- Small Beer
Tucked away, not far from South Bermondsey is the Small Beer Brewery - with a MASSIVE TAP ROOM!
We've been invited to hold a wee ceilidh in it and of course we couldn't say no! So join us in this exciting new venue with its brilliant beers that will keep you dancing without making your head spin.
It really is a match made in heaven – Small Beers brew a range of thirst quenching, tasty beers (including some excellent low/no alcohol offerings) making it perfect to drink between dances throughout the evening! And their tap room is BIG. we've got plenty of space for dancing so why not organise a party at their place with us providing the music?!
The evening is as much about the beer as it is the dancing (an ideal combination) as you get to enjoy this partnership of brewer and ceilidh band, both passionate about what we do, and loving what the other offers! Small Beer offer their own beers as well as an offering of cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks.
*As we've not ceilidh'd here before, the photo's on this event are from another venue, but are there to show the vibe to expect – The Tap room photo, is the tap room though!
Entry for one person
|19:00 - 10:30||£16.50|
Small Beer, 70-72, Verney Rd, London, SE16 3DH
South Bermondsey (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.