NEON NAKED LIFE DRAWING | THE MINISTRY | LONDON BRIDGE
- The Ministry
THE MINISTRY IS OPENING ITS DOORS TO OUR AMAZING NEON WORKSHOP FOR A SPECIAL EVENT OF NEON LIFE DRAWING!
Join us near London Bridge for an evening of vibrant artistic fun. Come to a life drawing class like no other using neon reactive arts materials to draw inspiringly colourful life models.
Neon Naked will continue Covid protection actions. If a lockdown is extended and the events are cancelled all tickets will be refunded.
This is a one-off class from 6.15 PM to 8.15 PM on Friday the 4th of March.
All names of attendees are needed to enter the venue.
Tickets sales will end 24 hours prior to the event.
This class explores creative drawing, moving away from the perfectionist traditional teachings of life drawing. By trying out several different image-making techniques from continuous line drawing to pointillism the artists are encouraged to think outside the box and create more unusual imagery.
As described in TimeOut Magazine as 'It might look like a Full Moon party, but this evening of sketching is an experiment in light, colour, and texture. The models become ‘living sculptures’ covered in UV lights and reactive body paints. Trippy.'
Neon Naked is a unique life drawing experience that specializes in creating unusual and creative designs by using vibrant and bold living sculptures. By combining UV light and reactive body paints with hand-crafted flamboyant accessories it's easy to get the creative juices flowing.
The class starts with some quick and fun drawing exercises to get you warmed up. Then goes into longer drawing times with more exciting life images, experimenting with colour, light, and texture.
Art supplies are provided however please feel free to bring your own. With essentials such as pencil, paper and drawing boards but also you can use fluorescent glowing neon pastels and highlighters to make your art pop!
No experience needed. Help is always available if you get a challenging pose.
It's fun and friendly with a chilled out atmosphere. A great affordable evening out if you want to try something new.
All designs and accessories are created by Jylle Navarro who has been specialising in UV reactive materials and performance art for many years.
For more information on the Ministry - www.ministryvenues.com
Nearest tubes - Elephant & Castle (5 minute walk) - Borough (3 minute walk) - London Bridge (8 minute walk) - Waterloo (8 minute walk). 79 Borough Road is located towards the Newington Causeway end of the road. The main entrance is located in the centre of the building, the black double doors lead into reception.
No none lockdown-related refunds are available however you can gift / exchange tickets to any future events. For large group bookings please get in touch.
Please arrive early.
Mulitple Ticket Buyers - all names of all attendees must be sent to the organiser as soon as possible.
No changes can be made 24hr prior to the event.
|18:15 - 20:15||£15.00|
The Ministry, 79-81 Borough Rd,, London, SE1 1DN
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.