Coming from Southwark's Old Union arches is Israeli restaurant Bala Baya, bringing the finest food from Tel Aviv. Bala Baya is split between a more relaxed daytime menu of pittas, with the option to take away, and a more formal dining experience in the evening. The pittas are filled with a number of…
Budapest Bites! Zsófia Mautner - The Kitchen Takeover
- No reviews.
- Bala Baya
Wednesday 24th April 2019
Budapest Bites - The Hungarian Kitchen Takeover!
We are delighted to announce Zsófia Mautner & Eran Tibi’s kitchen collaboration at Bala Baya!
Zsófia is passionately devoted to Hungary's rich culinary heritage and uses her knowledge of an array of cuisines to elevate the traditional Hungarian home cooking. Her dedication towards the cuisine has not only made her the country's most favoured food blogger, but she is also a well-known author, with 11 cookbooks under her belt!
Most recently, Zsófia was a judge on Masterchef Junior, Hungary!!
Join us as Zsófia & Eran co-host the evening with a six-course menu showcasing Budapest’s most favoured dishes whilst embracing the essence of Bala Baya! The supper will be perfectly elevated with a three serve wine flight. Comprising of wine from the richest Judenioan hills, Israel Vally through the renown Tokaj region, that has hand-picked by our top sommelier to perfectly match Zsofia's Menu.
A truly immersive evening in which your taste buds will be transported straight to the streets of Budapest! £75 per person, pre-booked tickets only
7pm drinks, dinner served 7:30pm
|19:00 - 23:00||£75.00|
Arch 25, 229 Union Street, SE1 0LR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.