Arguably one of the most unique Indian restaurants in London, Atul Kochhar's Maddox Street restaurant, Kanishka, brings together flavours and cooking methods from the country's lesser known provinces. With a particular focus on Eastern Indian's Seven Sister States, the menu offers up a stunning selection…
NEW YEAR'S EVE
- No reviews.
See in the New Year in style at one of London's most beautiful places to celebrate.
Book a table in the Restaurant or Garden Room and dine in splendour with Atul Kochhar's unique menu. Enjoy 3 Courses, a celebratory Cocktail on arrival & Petit Fours with Coffee or Tea from just £60!
To top it all off, you'll dance the night away with live DJs until 1am.
5.30pm - 7.30pm reservations. Includes 3 Courses, Cocktail on arrival, Tea, Coffee & Petit Fours
|17:30 - 19:30||£60.00|
7.30pm - 9.30pm and also 9.30pm - midnight reservations. Includes 3 Courses, Cocktail on arrival, Tea, Coffee & Petit Fours
|19:30 - 01:00||£90.00|
17-19, Maddox Street, W1S 2QH
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please ensure all dietaries & allergens are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 72 hours prior to the date of the event.