Located in the heart of the city, just a two minute walk from London’s Liverpool Street Station, Mac & Wild Devonshire Square features a 100-cover restaurant, private dining room, virtual gun room Shooting Range and Bar, outside covered bar and terrace. Our city restaurant is open for lunch,dinner…
WHISKY AND CHOCOLATE PAIRING MASTERCLASS (DALMORE & THE HIGHLAND CHOCOLATIER)
- No reviews.
- Mac & Wild Devonshire Square
Whisky and chocolate... The perfect combination! Join us for a Whisky and Chocolate Pairing experience on Wednesday 24th January at 6.30pm as part of our Week of Burns celebrations.
Taste four whiskies from the Dalmore distillery, expertly paired with four chocolates from the producers of the No.1 dark chocolate in the world: The Highland Chocolatier.
Whisky and Chocolate pairing experience at Mac & Wild Devonshire Square, Wednesday 24th January , 6.30pm
|18:30 - 20:00||£40.00|
9A Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.