Located in the heart of the city, just a two minute walk from London’s Liverpool Street Station, Mac & Wild Devonshire Square features a 100-cover restaurant, private dining room, virtual gun room Shooting Range and Bar, outside covered bar and terrace. Our city restaurant is open for lunch,dinner…
LONDON PARK FORAGE AND BRUNCH AT MAC & WILD
- No reviews.
- Mac & Wild Devonshire Square
FORAGE AROUND BATTERSEA PARK FOLLOWED BY BRUNCH AT MAC & WILD FITZROVIA
SATURDAY 7TH APRIL 2018, 10.15am
£40 per person
Join us for a walk around Battersea Park followed by a brunch at Mac & Wild Fitzrovia! We'll take you out with London foraging expert, James Grant, to show you what's growing on your doorstep. After a couple of hours in the park we'll make our way back to Mac & Wild Fitzrovia for brunch!
It's a walk in the park!
Ticket includes (per person):
- Guided forage in Battersea Park with London's foraging expert, James Grant
Brunch dishes include:
- Crushed Avocado on toasted Sourdough (with choice of one topping - Bacon / Smoked Salmon / Haggis / Poached Eggs)
- Eggs Ruaridh - Poached Eggs, black pudding, bacon, fried hen's egg, caramelised onions, tattie scone, Lorne sausage - in a floury bap
- Dirty Scottish Breakfast Bap - Black Pudding, bacon, fried hen's egg, caramlised onions, tattie scone, Lorne sausage - in a floury bap
- Scottish Smoked Salmon, and Scrambled Eggs with Bearnaise and toasted sourdough
- Veni-Moo Burger & Chips
- Bloody Roots Burger (v) & Chips (Macsween veggie haggis patty, beetroot ketchup, goats cheese, and honey fondue, ripped parsley salad - served in a brioche bun).
- On the morning of your forage, meet at the meeting spot (emailed to you beforehand) near the London Park - as detailed on your ticket at 10.15am sharp.
- The Forage takes approx. 2 hours - after which foragers make their own way back (or together!) to the branch of Mac & wild detailed on your ticket for brunch!
- Please check weather beforehand and dress accordingly! (Wrap up warm / bring an umbrella etc!)
- Bring a notepad and pen if you would like to take notes
1 x ticket, Forage and Brunch
1 x person - Forage and Brunch
|10:15 - 15:00||£40.00|
9A Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.