Located in the heart of the city, just a two minute walk from London’s Liverpool Street Station, Mac & Wild Devonshire Square features a 100-cover restaurant, private dining room, virtual gun room Shooting Range and Bar, outside covered bar and terrace. Our city restaurant is open for lunch,dinner…
HAGGIS MAKING MASTERCLASS
- No reviews.
- Mac & Wild Devonshire Square
Mac & Wild's Haggis-Making masterclass is one of our most popular experiences. Hosted by Mac & Wild's founder, Andy Waugh, guests will learn how to make one of Scotland’s favourite delicacies - haggis! Includes a dram or two of one of our favourite whiskies - Balblair, haggis pops to enjoy during the experience, and a haggis chieftain to take home!
Haggis-Making Masterclass at Mac & Wild Devonshire Square, Tuesday 23rd January, 6.30pm. In celebration of Burns Week!
|18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
9A Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.