Leicester Square Kitchen brings small Peruvian and Mexican sharing plates to the West End. Leicester Square Kitchen deviates from its sister venues May Fair Kitchen and Monmouth Kitchen by offering a menu packed with South and Central American treats. The menu consists of small plates designed for sharing…
Our Weekend Brunch
- No reviews.
- Leicester Square Kitchen
Experience Our Frida Brunch as we bring the sounds, colours and flavours of Mexico to the heart of London’s entertainment district.
Held on selected Saturdays, enjoy one of our three brunch experiences as we welcome you with one of our Pisco Sour or Margarita signature cocktails on arrival, exquisite small plates, and a choice of free-flowing prosecco or champagne alongside live entertainment.
Our Weekend Brunch will offer Frida-themed décor, signature cocktails, musical entertainment and more from £35 per person and will take place from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Our Weekend Brunch experiences:
Clásico: £35 per person
A Pisco Sour or Margarita and our brunch menu.
Prima: £55 per person
A Pisco Sour or Margarita and our brunch menu with prosecco throughout*.
Exclusivo: £70 per person
A Pisco Sour or Margarita and our brunch menu with champagne throughout*.
Tables can be booked from 12:30 to 14:00 from the booking calendar. Tables are yours for an hour and a half.
To confirm your reservation, a pre-payment of £35 per person is required.
*Prosecco and champagne experiences are unlimited for 90 minutes, from the time of being seated.
One glass per person at a time. The entire table must dine from the same package. Dietary requirements should be confirmed at least 48 hours in advance. If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please speak to a member of our staff before you order or consume any food or beverage.
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Leicester Square Kitchen, part of Edwardian Hotels London, is a proud supporter of the V&A.
Photo credit: Frida Kahlo with Olmec figurine, 1939 (c) Nickolas Muray Photo Archives.
|Saturday 15th December 2018|
Leicester Square Kitchen 31-36 Leicester Square WC2H 7LH
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.