Leicester Square Kitchen brings small Peruvian and Mexican sharing plates to the West End. Leicester Square Kitchen deviates from its sister venues May Fair Kitchen and Monmouth Kitchen by offering a menu packed with South and Central American treats. The menu consists of small plates designed for sharing…
Leicester Square Kitchen Cocktail Masterclass
The ultimate Saturday celebration to enjoy with friends or work colleagues, take a lesson from the professionals in the art of creating deliciously crafted Mexican and Peruvian-inspired Margaritas, punchy Tequila-based cocktails along with our other signature favourites, while enjoying a selection of canapés. Afterwards, enjoy a well-deserved dinner of contemporary Mexican and Peruvian cuisine.
Cocktail Masterclass: £45 per person
Cocktail Masterclass with dinner*: £70 per person
• What’s included in your cocktail-making experience:
3 cocktails per person
A selection of canapés
4 dishes in Leicester Square Kitchen*
A certification to frame and put on your wall
A dining gift voucher for the guest who wins our ‘guess the ingredients’ competition
Tips and techniques to take home
• Good to know:
Masterclass commences at 3pm and concludes at 4.30pm.
Participants must be at least 18 years old.
These classes are subject to availability.
The menu stated is a sample menu and may change on the day. Dinner is only included when booking the £70 per person package.*
For private group masterclass, please contact Leicester Square Kitchen reservations team on +44 (0)20 7666 0902, email email@example.com or visit www.leicestersquarekitchen.co.uk
Cocktail Masterclass with canapés
|15:00 - 16:30||£45.00|
Cocktail Masterclass and Dinner
Cocktail Masterclass with canapés followed by a dinner
|15:00 - 18:30||£70.00|
Leicester Square Kitchen 31-36 Leicester Square WC2H 7LH
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.