Drake & Morgan at King's Cross is a haven for business lunches, date night dining and bold Sunday brunches. Following on from the booming success stories of venues like The Folly, Fable and Anthologist dotted around London town, there’s a wave of new features to look forward to at this Pancras…
Networking for Investors, Entrepreneurs, Startups at Drake & Morgan Kings Cross
- No reviews.
- Drake and Morgan at King's Cross
Join Socialite Connections for an unparalleled business networking experience a few minute’s walk from Kings X station. We are delighted to come together at this exclusive venue for more networking and growth together.
Our guests are entrepreneurs, directors, company owners, investors and professionals working for medium and small sized companies and we get together to support each other, share tips and knowledge, and do business together.
The format of the evening is pure networking and mixing and mingle; our team will be on site to facilitate introductions. You will also be able to join the dedicated whatsapp group after the event is over and continue networking with everyone that you met on the night.
Schedule of Events:
7pm - Arrival & Introductions Ask for Socialite Connections Your name will be checked off the guest list and you will be directed downstairs to our semi private area.
You will be introduced to each other in a nice relaxed environment where it’s less busy and quieter to be able to talk to each other.
For membership enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems ring Michelle on 07761779845 / or email email@example.com
You must pre book a ticket in advance... To attend this event..
6, Pancras Square, N1C 4AG
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.