Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
Social Members Mixer
- No reviews.
Get to know your fellow Social Members at Kindred, at an intimate mixer event followed by an evening of live music
On Friday, 22nd October, we’re hosting an exclusive mixer for our Social Members, starting with a drink downstairs in our Cellar before we all head up to the Hall to enjoy Live Fridays, our most popular live music night.
When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by one of our Community Hosts, who will set the tone for the event and make sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable.
This event is best suited to members who want to meet new people — whether you’re a new member or haven’t visited us in a while. (If you’re in the latter group, we had an interior makeover last year that we’d love for you to see!)
We’ve limited this event to just 10 people, so that everyone will be able to chat and connect with each other.
If you’d like to come to this event but want to bring a friend, simply book in a ticket for them and answer the relevant questions at checkout. Your plus-one does not need to be a member. Please note that attendees will receive only one plus-one each — this will help us to keep the group small.
|Members' ticket||18:30 - 23:00||Free admission|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.