In 2011 after a couple of pints, the team behind Pizza Pilgrims quit their day jobs, and found a three wheeler called Concetta to take them around Italy on the ultimate Pizza Pilgrimage. Their mission was clear, they needed to bring proper Neapolitan pizza to London. Since then they've opened a string…
- Pizza Pilgrims West India Quay
Hungry Heart is the first in a series of nights celebrating the one and only Bruce Springsteen. We're looking to gather the ultimate gang of serious E-Street fans to listen, discuss and enjoy a bit of The Boss.
Your ticket will include not only meeting the best of Bruce's fans (i.e. you) but also a free beer and selection of pizza, alongside dedicated Bruce DJ (any song requests welcome) and a plethora of Bruce chat...
We need YOU to help get our new London Springsteen initiative off the ground. Looking forward to seeing you there.
A collaboration between Hannah (founder of www.burgersandbruce.com) and Thom (founder of www.pizzapilgrims.co.uk).
£10 gets you all the Bruce you need to hear, a beer and a pizza on us as well as Bruce themed activities!
|18:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
Unit E, 12 Hertsmere Rd, E14 4AE
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.