1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
Mommi Dining Ticket T's & C's
All reservations are confirmed only on pre-purchase of ticket PLUS table allocation and confirmation by the venue. Please ensure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to confirm your table size and space requirements for your party. Communal and kitchen counter seating may be allocated - if so - we will inform you of this when confirming..
We will be happy to amend the size of your booking – should the required tickets be purchased, plus space available
Cocktail Reception runs strictly between 7:30-8:30PM. Late arrivals will miss out, so please be punctual ;-)
Guests are allocated 3 tokens each. Tokens not redeemed between 7:30-8:30pm are no longer valid for use
Cocktail reception drinks: EL ALMUERZO. MIRAFLORES # 2. PACHAMAMA.
Bottomless drinks includes:
House Bubbles, Red, White & Rose Wine, Draught & Bottled Beer,Still & Sparkling Water
Unlimited drinks are restricted only to listed items - no exception
Unlimited drinks are served only to seated diners - no bar service applicable
Waiters will fill glasses/replace bottles only when current drinks are finished
Unlimited drinks are available from 8:30pm-10:30pm only
Entire party must be on a bottomless ticket - drinks served by the table only.
Management reserve right of refusal
Drinks outside of the unlimited menu can be purchased at any time
We may require a card to secure and start a tab at close of dining
NYE reservations are confirmed only when proof of ticket/menu purchase is shown for the entire party. Should we no longer have space to accommodate – we will provide a refund as per T’s & C’s
We will be happy to amend the size of your booking – should the required tickets/menus be purchased, plus space available
Counter seating is bookable on request.
Food only tickets are not available
Refunds are available if 96 hrs notice is provided
Any dietary requests or menu modifications can be accommodated- should we be given notice - minimum 96 hrs
Food will be served at 8:30pm sharp. Should you arrive late you may miss a course
Service is not included – 12:5% discretionary charge will be added to any bill incurred outside pre-paid for dining/bottomless drinks
Large parties may be seated on more than one table – but rest assured, we will try our hardest to keep you together!
NYE BAR TICKET T’s & C’s
Ticket provides access to the Mommi bar from 9PM or 10:30PM - dependent on selection made
Happy Hour offer available for all 9PM Bar ticket holders
Happy Hour runs from 9-10PM @ The Bar. Offer includes:
2 Cocktails for £12, Btls Sparkling Rose - £20, 2Btls Sapporo for price of 1
Food options for Bar Ticket holders - No dining available