temper brings steak, fish and a carefully curated selection of tequila, gin and wines to the City of London. The second temper site in the capital, the venue serves up BBQ joints of meat cooked over charcoal in an open kitchen, served in 100g cuts. Headed up by Neil Rankin, expect a slick decor andsumptuous…
Burns Night @ temper City
Haggis tacos, beef shin stovies and an abundance of aged whisky… it’s Burns Night at temper! Join us for a celebratory evening to our favourite Scottish bard... there'll be five sharing dishes, optional paired drinks, and a 2am finish, for those wanting a full night out on the skite.
Guests are welcomed to 'tartan up', whether it's a full kilt or 'troos' or a wee nod to it.
Tickets @ 50pp include a table for the evening and a five dish Burns Supper
Tickets @ £95pp include a table for the evening, a five dish Burns Supper plus your choice of either paired Whisky, Wine or Mezcal
BURNS NIGHT SUPPER & WHISKY, £95pp
Secret smokehouse smoke salmon paratha rolls
with Bruichladdich Port Charlotte (heavily peated)
with Chivas Regal, 12 yr old
Deep fried goat salami pizza slices with chippy sauce
with Springbank, 10 yr old
45 day aged Highland rib eye, smoked beef cheeks and beef shin stovies
Cragganmore, 12 yr old
Tablet and bitter chocolate torte with raspberry sorbet `
Glenfraclas 15 yr old
Burns Supper & Drinks at temper City
Tickets include a table for the evening + a five dish Burns Supper complete with the coice of either paired whiskey, paired wine or paired mezcal.
|18:30 - 02:00||£95.00|
Tickets include a table for the evening + a five dish Burns Supper
|18:30 - 02:00||£50.00|
2 Angel court, 30 Throgmorton Street, EC2R 7BH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.