temper brings delicious grilled meats and Indian dishes to Angel Court in the City of London. The second temper site in the capital, the venue serves up BBQ joints of meat cooked over charcoal in an open kitchen, served in 100g cuts. Whereas the Soho site offers Mexican dishes alongside the meat like…
Burn's Night at temper City with Neil Rankin and Hardeep Singh Kohli
- No reviews.
- temper City
Come to temper City for the ultimate Scottish knees up to celebrate Burns Night, hosted by Neil Rankin and comedian Hardeep Singh Kohli.
We're throwing a traditional-non-traditional bash, with a delicious 4 course menu including a welcome drink and whisky pairings. You'll be serenaded by a Scottish piper while Hardeep puts you through your paces with a quiz that'll add some competitive spice, as well as plenty of comedy banter.
Guests are welcomed to 'tartan up', whether it's a full kilt or 'troos' or a wee nod to it.
Aged highland beef and haggis scotch egg
Bruichladdich Port Charlotte Scottish Barley - Heavily Peated
Malaysian spiced cullen skink with Tattie scone paratha
Oban 14 year old
Edinburgh chip shop whole mutton supper
Springbank 10 year old
with Islay malt butterscotch and deep-fried mars bars
Glenfarclas 15 year old
Burn's Night Dinner
Includes: Drink on arrival: Irn Bru Spritz or 'Thistle n Tonic' 4 course meal, paired with a whisky and entertainment.
Angel Court EC2R 7BH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.