Try something udderly different with Black Cow and their Cheese & Skittles event.
This is a ticketed evening event, where you and your friends will have the opportunity to learn about Black Cow and participate in a traditional English pub tournament of skittles for the chance to win a Black Cow goody bag.
A Black Cow Brand Ambassador will take you through the story of Black Cow Pure Milk Vodka and recommend cocktails for you to enjoy at home. This will include the Black Cow signature serve of The Whole Milk: a pairing of Black Cow Vodka and Black Cow Deluxe Cheddar providing the unique experience of having cheese from the curds and vodka from the whey of the same milk.
Throughout the evening, Black Cow will host a skittles tournament with the winner being crowned at the end to bask in vodka flavoured glory. Book your ticket now for a truly unique tasting experience plus a chance to win a Black Cow goody bag; including Black Cow Vodka, Deluxe Cheddar and limited edition merchandise.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.