A charming and friendly pub. Found in the heart of old is a disused army barracks Young's have transformed this rustic space into a modern, chic gastropub, with the new addition of the elegant glass house. However, all the while retaining the authenticity of a military officers mess with cosy leather…
Wine and Cheese Evening
Come and taste a celebration of rare Mediterranean wines, cheese, charcuterie and more, from where the sun forgets to set...
We're very excited to be working with Southern Wine Roads and Capo Caccia Fine Food to bring you an evening of rare wines and artisan Sardinian produce. These local suppliers are passionate about their products and can't wait to share them with you.
You will be greeted with a welcome drink, followed by 6 wines each paired with a delicious cheese or other Sardinian delicacy. Tease your taste-buds and read the full tasting menu below. This is an exclusive event and is expected to be a sell out so get your tickets now!
Welcome Drink: Liquer Fi with Tonic
Lady Frosyne Sparkling 2014 (97% Debina, 3% Bekari & Vlachiko), paired with Soft Goat Cheese and Home Made Whole Strawberries Preserve (Epirus/ Sardinia)
Mantinia 2013 (100% Moschofilero) paired with Semi-matured Organic Pecorino - sheep (Mantinia, Sardinia)
Santorini 2014 (100% Assyrtiko), paired with Sardinian Grey Mullet Roe Bottarga (Santorini, Sardinia)
Wine 5 2014 (100% Mavroudi), paired with Gluten free Wild Fennel Salami (Corinthia, Sardinia)
Paliokalias 2010 (100% Xinomavro), paired with Saffron Organic Pecorino, Gluten Free Sun-dried Chili Salami and Back Olives (Naoussa, Amfissa, Sardinia)
Ecumenicos 2010 (100% Agiorgitiko), paired with Blue Cheese Ovinforth - sheep, Grape Concentrate and Walnuts (Corinthia, Sardinia)
Sardinian crispy bread Pane Carasau
Admits one to wine and cheese evening.
|19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
No 1 Street, Woolwich, SE18 6GH
Woolwich Arsenal (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.